Thursday, August 21, 2008
Aug 19th 2008 - NigHt 11:30 AM

I had Just Finished My Namaz Nd Was Proceedin 2wards My Ever lovely Bed!! On The Way I Stopped 2 Close My Windows in Order 2 Switch On The AC..Unusually I was Staring at d Outside Ceiling of The window thro My Netlon and almost felt a Stroke when I saw Him der trying 2 Peep In!

Inspite Of The Sudden Fright I managed 2 Console Myself nd Act Smart. I ve Swtiched Off d lights, Tightened the NetLon and Managed 2 Crawl Over 2 My bed. I Couldn't Sleep. His Images Kept on Flashin In My Mind and Simultaneously d Intensity Of My Fear Increased. I consoled Myself by sayinG "Dont worrY..He s Jus Outside.. So U r Outta danger...Close Ur Eyes Now nd Sleep!" After repeating dat 4 several times I managed 2 Get Into My Nap...

Aug 20th 2008 - Evening 6:40 PM

I Had jus den Switched off My lappY nd was Proceedin 2 think On the Tedious process of killing Time. So while wondering abt dat My Eyes accidentaly ended Up seeinG Him again. Oh No..Now He was Inside My Room..:((

"Mommmmmm" I Cried.

My Mom Came slowly and shouted "Y d Hell r U Screamin Crazily?"

I Pointed My Index Finger Towards Him and was almost freezed By Fright. There he was in a Little Tiny Figure , a light Brown colour and a Bulging Big Eyes.

His Name was "LizarD!" nd better known as a TinY Lizard!!

I know most Of U Guyz reading ds hav either expected such a Silly TurnOver! Well honestlY it isnt silly 4 me...I hate Lizards...They Freak Me out...Small Ones, big Ones, Fat Ones, Tiny Ones, Dark Ones, Light Ones etc etc...whatever category dey belong 2 der sole Motive is 2 Scare Me:((

My Mom Gave Me a Bad Look Nd she went off 2 her work..for almost 20 Mins My Eyes didn't move out of dat place.. Finally managed 2 get bck 2 d hall coz of a call...ha ha sounds rhyming..ain't it...Nywayz back 2 D stoRy! There I was tryin My all Luck nd Prayers 2 make dat a**h*** get Outta My Room..But Nothing Helped..He was Stuck der Lyk a Piece of crap..The More I saw Him D more I Hated Him..

And Der came the Nyt and still he was leisurely enjoyin His Vacation in My Bedroom :X I didnt dare 2 Enter My Room..Planned 2 sleep On d Sofa In My hall...There I realized..OMG a tiny winy Lizard has thrown Me Outta My Room..How Pathetic ds Can Be....I hate Him...i Hate him..I hate Him....Get Lost 4m My Room U Moron else will Kick ur ass AsaP!! [OoPz does It Has 1?:o]

So Herez My Story Of SorroW...Yup Yup Now i feel d Anger of Indian Freedom Fighters Who Wanted D BritisH 2 Get Outta Our Lovely Nation...Pata Nahi 4 how long i have 2 struggle 2 save the PrivacY Of My Dearest BedRooM...:(

And yea I have a Song 4 every SituatiOn..sO Here Comes d SonG 4 My Moment:

"Hum Honge kamyaB...Hum Honge KamyaB....Hum Honge KamyaB Ek din...Humko Hai Vishwas Pura hai vishwas Hum Honge Kamyab ek diN" :D

Labels: ,


Scribbled by Alvia at 8:50 PM |
15 Gr8 Souls saY..

At August 21, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Blogger Sandeep Balan Sayz...
ohhh...that was so adorably simple yar...good narrations and something about the whole thing was really attention grabbing...good work!
 


At August 21, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Blogger Rinzu Sayz...
WOW... THE LIZARD REALLY GRABBED OUT ATTENTION HERE THANKS TO U...
I KNOW THESE CREATURES ARE REALLY MORONS...!!!
 


At August 21, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Blogger Arjun Sayz...
haha......
That 'EK Din', kick it's ass out....
Nice fun Nice fun..
Keep Writing..

Cheers..!!
Arjun
 


At August 22, 2008 at 3:44 AM, Blogger Unknown Sayz...
Indha story ku comments vera ya???
ufff.....over build-uppp!!!
 


At August 23, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Blogger Misty Rhythm Sayz...
OMG we like soulmates!!! heehehe...i HATE lizards, petrified of 'em. i've slept on da couch once bcoz thr was a damn lizard in my room n we cudn't get it out :P

read this for a little more insight....:)
http://rewoundreflections.blogspot.com/search?q=radically+random
 


At August 23, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Blogger Vedha Sayz...
so this is why we get lizard or cockroach in the OR game!!
 


At August 24, 2008 at 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Sayz...
Hello.. i knew abt this story..since begining..[:O]
couldnt enjoy it..[:D]
but i know..ki..why u are so so so afraid of lizzy babies..
i know u love cockroaches..they are ur favourites..:D:D:D lizzy and cockys are enemies.lizzies eat cockroaches..so u are so so scared naa?? sacche bolo..this is the reason naa?? :P:D /*nicely written alvia..keep it up..narration skills are really good.. :P sense of humour needs to b more mature..
 


At August 25, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Blogger Vithya Sayz...
hehe..nice post aalu :D
I hate lizards too!
Your narration is too good
 


At August 25, 2008 at 3:57 AM, Blogger Sampath Sayz...
the last lines were good...jus kidding...
lizard se aazadi milega..thoda wiat karo yaar...happy freedom fighting
 


At August 25, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Blogger Shantharam Shenoy K Sayz...
ha ha....simple yet soooo nice....beautifully narrated..i thought it was a mosquito when reading the first few lines....my sis hates lizards too...if she sees one on the wall she ain't siting near that for a couple of months at least....
 


At August 25, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Blogger Sampath Sayz...
li read your comment regarding my story i guess that link might have been expired by now...so herez the new link..

http://rapidshare.de/files/40321588/The_Making_prin.doc.html
 


At August 26, 2008 at 5:02 AM, Blogger Sampath Sayz...
thanks a ton for reading it...also thanks for the suggestion...from next i shall put them in pdf format...keep writing...
 


At August 31, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Blogger CRD Sayz...
lol!! lizard?? :P

well im a lil scared of cockroaches..the flying ones that is...i hate the fact tht such a tiny thing can scare a mammoth like me:P but its true :P


hows ur "lizzu" doin ryt now? still occupying ur lair eh?
 


At September 2, 2008 at 2:09 AM, Blogger Surya, the Ayrus! Sayz...
hey i saw you are one of the moderators for jagruti . want to contribute for the forum. pls temme how!
 


At April 17, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Blogger tk Sayz...
hahaha!!! amazingly cool!! :)