Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I have Since Den Watched Om Shanti Om More dan 4 times but Never had Ds Sentence Stroke Me Until YesterDay!!

BeFore I Proceed Lemme First Present You Dat Li'l Piece Of OSO Dat Made Me Write Ds Post!!



Kitni Shiddat se tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai Ki
Har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai....

Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho to
saari kayanath tumhe usse milane ki koshish me lag jaati hai...

Aaj aap sabne milke mujhe meri chahat se milaya....
Thank you.. Thank you very much.....
And I feel like I am the king of the world.

Aaj Mujhe Yakin hogaya dosto ki
hamari zindagi bhi hamare hindi filmon ke jaisa hi hai...
Jahan pe end mein sab kuch theek ho jaata hai.... "Happy Endings..."

Lekin agar end mein sab kuch theek na ho to woh The End nahi hai doston....
Picture abhi bi baaki hai mere dost....!

Itnii Hi shiddat se Maine Bi Kuch Chaha Tha meri zindagi Mein Aur Masha Allah Mujhe Woh Mil Hi Gaya...."D Best Outgoing Student Of The College Award!" One of the Most precious moment In My Life...D Moment Vch Made Me Sense d dialogue in Dil Toh Pagal hai "Sometimes Dreams Come true" :D Lolzz Seriously It Does Come true!! Atleast in my Life....Every Earnest Dream Of Mine Has Hugged Me in Reality wen I Jus Kissed dem Vth a Pinch Of Patience, Prayer and Perseverance!!

Hmmm By D way D Cause 4 Me Holdin Yu Here In Ds Post s coz .... My Insane heart has Again Fallen In Love Vth Another Lovely Dream!! A Dream dat Is Almost Like ds McDonald happy Pack containing Pieces Of Li'l Tasty Burger,Pizza,Spring roll nd a Pepsi...Lolzz Dunt Worry I aint Dreaming Abt Hogging D Whole pack Myself...Itz Jus d Weird My Kinda Comparison 2 Give U A Visualization Of My Dream....Now Soon Replace d Burgers,Pizzas and so on Vth Career,Personality,Relationshipz, And My Future Home...A Dream dat ties Up All Dese And Lets Me taste Itz Delicacy in a Yummy Ecstasy....:P

And Now i Believe U can relate D Om Shanti Om Dialogue 2 My Piece Of Cake...If U Honestly/Earnestly Dream abt acheivin somethn d Villian/Hero Mr.Fate Is all set 2 Assemble Jumbled opportunities On Ur way....A Dream Dat U Can Never Compromise in Life Jus Opens Its arms Wide Open all d way In A DDLJ Sharukh style 2 Hug itz Owner who has Come all d way Successfully Passin thro Imtihaan (Test) of Mr.Fate !!

So Bottom Line Is : Dreams, One Of d Most Important Aspects Of Ur life Is Jus waiting 4 You 2 Conquer It!!Dont Miss It!! Now soon take Over Ur Arsenal and March Towards d Gr8 Prankster Mr.fate:)

P.S: I apologise 4 d Absence Of My Usual Dumbo Humour...But Cant Fake Out aNy Such In A Creamy Dreamy Post Lyk Ds:P

Labels: , , , ,


Scribbled by Alvia at 10:33 PM |
2 Gr8 Souls saY..

At May 22, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Blogger Tushar Mangl Sayz...
Congrats :-)
And these lines i think have been translated from paulo Cohelo's books
 


At August 24, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Sayz...
coopy catttttttttttttt :p:P:P:D